Location : 15544 N. Pima Rd. Scottsdale AZ , 85260
Dishwashing at Oregano's is a food service job you are sure to enjoy! We offer comprehensive training, discounts on food, flexible schedules (that satisfy business needs), sick time, growth opportunities, 401(k) with employer match, and medical benefits for full-time, eligible dishwashers. Full-service, fast-casual, fast food, and other food service dishwasher or prep cook experience is welcome.
1. Operates the dishwashing station, while handling kitchen equipment safely (to prevent breakage). In this role, you will also assist the Back of House Team with daily food preparation and cleaning tasks!
2. Washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, utensils, and storage containers.
3. Changes water of machines and sinks; properly uses chemical dilutions.
4. Maintains trash throughout shift and removes full trash cans and boxes at the end of each shift.
5. Adheres to procedural direction, prep lists, and daily cleaning lists.
6. Maintains compliance with applicable health, safety, food handling, and hygiene codes and standards.
7. Reports any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
8. Performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Oregano's Team Member Handbook.
Valid state accredited food safety and handling certification.
Must be (16) years of age or older.
Ability to hear and communicate with staff in a loud work environment.
Ability to withstand temperatures equal to or less than 0ºF and equal to or greater than 100ºF.
Prolonged periods of standing and working up to 8 hours in a kitchen.
Must be able to lift, balance, and carry up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 50 feet.
Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination in using commercial cleaning equipment and products.
Benefits (Full-Time Dishwashers):
Oregano's Pizza Bistro is Arizona’s award-winning Chicago neighborhood pizza joint. We serve handcrafted thincrust, stuffed and pan pizzas, pastas, huge salads, original adult specialty drinks, and our renowned dessert, The Original Pizza Cookie™. Using fresh ingredients and real Wisconsin Cheese (not that fake stuff!), Oregano’s combines authentic Chicago pizza and other eclectic and innovative dishes, friendly service and a nostalgic, big band-laced ambiance to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Founded in 1993, Oregano’s history starts where every good Italian restaurant begins – in the family kitchen of our founder, Mark S. Russell. Using authentic family recipes, Oregano’s has grown to 24 restaurants across the Phoenix metro area, Tucson, Flagstaff, and Colorado. Join us today as a dishwasher! Food service forever!