1. Records food and beverage orders and accurately enters them into point-of-sale (POS) system.
2. Delivers food, beverages, condiments, and other requested items to Guests.
3. Ensures that food is prepared correctly and to Guests’ satisfaction; returns improperly cooked orders to kitchen and informs management of remakes.
4. Establishes lasting relationships with our Guests (i.e. greet regulars by name and always say "hello," "thank you," “my pleasure,” and "goodbye").
5. Collects plates and clears the table as Guests finish their meals; prepares checks and collects payments.
6. Assists with other restaurant tasks such as cleaning the dining area, preparing silverware and condiments, and acknowledging Guests as they enter and exit.
7. Supports Front of House teammates because “everyone’s job is everyone’s job.”
8. Reports any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
9. Performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Oregano's Team Member Handbook.
High-volume restaurant serving experience preferred.
Must be sixteen (16) years of age or older; must be at least eighteen (18) years old to serve alcoholic beverages in Arizona and Colorado.
Valid state accredited food safety and handling certification and alcohol serving certification.
Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Must be able to lift, balance, and carry up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 50 feet.
Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
Ability to hear Team Members and Guests in a loud work environment.
Oregano's Pizza Bistro is Arizona’s award-winning Chicago neighborhood pizza joint. We serve handcrafted thincrust, stuffed and pan pizzas, pastas, huge salads, original adult specialty drinks, and our renowned dessert, The Original Pizza Cookie™. Using fresh ingredients and real Wisconsin Cheese (not that fake stuff!), Oregano’s combines authentic Chicago pizza and other eclectic and innovative dishes, friendly service and a nostalgic, big band-laced ambiance to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Founded in 1993, Oregano’s history starts where every good Italian restaurant begins – in the family kitchen of our founder, Mark S. Russell. Using authentic family recipes, Oregano’s has grown to 24 restaurants across the Phoenix metro area, Tucson, Flagstaff, and Colorado. Join us today!