1. Provides Guests with accurate wait time estimates and guides them to waiting areas and/or tables.
2. Utilizes the table management system to optimize seating and ensure even workload for service staff.
3. Provides Guests with menus and answers questions; possesses basic menu and ingredient knowledge to provide exceptional service during each shift.
4. Keeps designated host station clean and well stocked.
5. Establishes lasting relationships with our Guests.
6. Supports Front of House teammates because “everyone’s job is everyone’s job.”
7. Reports any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
8. Performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Oregano's Team Member Handbook.
Must be sixteen (16) years of age or older.
Valid state accredited food safety and handling certification and alcohol serving certification.
Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Must be able to lift, balance, and carry up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 50 feet.
Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
Ability to hear Team Members and Guests in a loud work environment.
Oregano's Pizza Bistro is Arizona’s award-winning Chicago neighborhood pizza joint. We serve handcrafted thincrust, stuffed and pan pizzas, pastas, huge salads, original adult specialty drinks, and our renowned dessert, The Original Pizza Cookie™. Using fresh ingredients and real Wisconsin Cheese (not that fake stuff!), Oregano’s combines authentic Chicago pizza and other eclectic and innovative dishes, friendly service and a nostalgic, big band-laced ambiance to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Founded in 1993, Oregano’s history starts where every good Italian restaurant begins – in the family kitchen of our founder, Mark S. Russell. Using authentic family recipes, Oregano’s has grown to 24 restaurants across the Phoenix metro area, Tucson, Flagstaff, and Colorado. Join us today!