Shift Leader/Key Hourly Duties:
1. Completes all opening and/or closing procedures and conducts pre-shifts sessions with the team.
2. Assists in monitoring and completing daily line checks, prep lists, HACCP logs, and operations checklists.
3. Ensures all dishes are consistently prepared and served according to Oregano’s recipe and serving standards.
4. Ensures Guest satisfaction by resolving all Guest concerns quickly and graciously.
5. Reports Guest and Team Member incidents and/or accidents that take place during shift to Management Team.
6. Supports teammates because “everyone’s job is everyone’s job” and acts as a behavioral role model for all restaurant positions.
7. Performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Oregano's Team Member Handbook.
Shift Leader/Key Hourly Requirements:
High-volume restaurant serving experience preferred.
Must be at least eighteen (18) years old to key-hold.
Must successfully pass a background check (credit, driving, and criminal); if driving for work-related purposes, must have a valid Driver's License.
Valid state accredited food safety and handling certification and alcohol serving certification.
Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Must be able to lift, balance, and carry up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 50 feet.
Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
Ability to hear Team Members and Guests in a loud work environment.
Oregano's Pizza Bistro is Arizona’s award-winning Chicago neighborhood pizza joint. We serve handcrafted thincrust, stuffed and pan pizzas, pastas, huge salads, original adult specialty drinks, and our renowned dessert, The Original Pizza Cookie™. Using fresh ingredients and real Wisconsin Cheese (not that fake stuff!), Oregano’s combines authentic Chicago pizza and other eclectic and innovative dishes, friendly service and a nostalgic, big band-laced ambiance to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Founded in 1993, Oregano’s history starts where every good Italian restaurant begins – in the family kitchen of our founder, Mark S. Russell. Using authentic family recipes, Oregano’s has grown to 24 restaurants across the Phoenix metro area, Tucson, Flagstaff, and Colorado. Join us today!