The Oregano's on University Drive (523 West University Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281) is re-opening! The big day is July 11th. Join us to make some dough in Tempe! Look at our pretty restaurant below - a sight for sore eyes, if we do say do ourselves!
1. Provides responsible service of alcoholic beverages, following all alcohol beverage laws, policies, and regulations.
2. Ensures bar is well-stocked, neat, and set with supplies throughout shift.
3. Aids management in set-up/maintenance of bar and beer cooler organization, side work checklists, beverage program education, etc.
4. Welcomes and engages Guests, greets regular Guests by name, and recalls their preferences/needs.
5. Maintains menu knowledge; makes recommendations about our food, pairing options, and special promotions.
6. Prepares checks and collects payments.
7. Supports teammates because “everyone’s job is everyone’s job” and acts as a behavioral role model for all Front of House positions.
8. Reports any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
9. Performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Oregano's Team Member Handbook.
High-volume restaurant bartending experience preferred.
Must be at least eighteen (18) years old to serve alcoholic beverages in Arizona and Colorado.
Valid state accredited food safety and handling certification and alcohol serving certification.
Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Must be able to lift, balance, and carry up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 50 feet.
Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
Ability to hear Team Members and Guests in a loud work environment.
Oregano's Pizza Bistro is Arizona’s award-winning Chicago neighborhood pizza joint. We serve handcrafted thincrust, stuffed and pan pizzas, pastas, huge salads, original adult specialty drinks, and our renowned dessert, The Original Pizza Cookie™. Using fresh ingredients and real Wisconsin Cheese (not that fake stuff!), Oregano’s combines authentic Chicago pizza and other eclectic and innovative dishes, friendly service and a nostalgic, big band-laced ambiance to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Founded in 1993, Oregano’s history starts where every good Italian restaurant begins – in the family kitchen of our founder, Mark S. Russell. Using authentic family recipes, Oregano’s has grown to 24 restaurants across the Phoenix metro area, Tucson, Flagstaff, and Colorado. Join us today! Location Address: 523 West University Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281